Vulnerability in leadership is the ability to find creative solutions to very complicated problems. Sometimes these people are seen as trouble makers as a result of their vulnerability to criticism. The route to becoming an innovative leader is through giving ones vulnerability direction.
The effectiveness of these leaders is about building an environment which enables continuous innovation and that fosters talents to grow.
- Share power appropriately;
- Openly share information;
- Highly adaptable approach and style;
- Deal well with productive conflict;
- Deep connectivity is achieved through vulnerability.